On behalf of the Yankton School District, Yankton School Board, and our Fundraising Committee, I want to personally thank you for considering a contribution to the Crane Youngworth Project. The primary focus of this campaign is to raise $800,000 for Synthetic Turf. Equally important is to encourage and welcome all gifts. We truly want this to be a community project and one that will engage our students, parents, community, and alumni both locally, as well as from across the country. In the event that more than $800,000 is raised through donations for the synthetic turf, the balance would be used toward the remainder of the Crane Youngworth Project.
This webpage will provide you with some additional information related to the Synthetic Turf/Crane Youngworth Project. We hope you consider a gift and encourage others to do the same.
-Dr. Wayne Kindle, Superintendent
(New Stadium and Field Design)
The new stadium and field will open up a world of possibilities for
Yankton School District and the Yankton community.
- Rain delays and cancellations become a thing of the past
- Synthetic turf can be used for multiple activities without affecting the integrity of the field
- Proven to outlast and outperform natural turf
Positive Economic Impact:
- Ability to host community activities
- Ability to host post-season playoff and championship events to include SDHSAA State Soccer
- Host Marching Band Competitions and youth soccer tournaments
How Can You Help?
Donations can be made by clicking 'Make a Donation'
or by stopping at the Yankton School District Administration Office at 2410 West City Limits Road to complete the Donation Form.
You can also print off the Crane Youngworth Brochure and Donation Form below, complete it and send it with your check to:
YSD 63-3 Foundation
PO Box 738
Yankton, SD 57078