We realize this school year looks different to our students, but our commitment to provide healthy, nutritious meals that support their achievements in school remains the same. Because of this philosophy, we are excited to offer Grab-N-Go meals for our Remote Learning Students! These meals are only for students enrolled in our district that are remote learning, quarantined, or in isolation.
Important information in regards to Grab-N-Go Meals:
- Starting the first week of November, we will be offering pick-up on Fridays only:
- Students will receive 5 Breakfasts and 5 Lunches for the following week.
- Meals will be distributed from Yankton High School.
- Please park in the Activity Parking lot behind the YHS (please do not park in the loading dock)
- Meals can be picked up from the Child Nutrition door (#18) by the loading dock. Please go to the double doors and ring the buzzer.
- Meals can be picked up on Fridays from 10-11am.
- Parents/Guardians must pre-order meals by Noon on Wednesday for the Friday pick-up.
- Meals will be free for all enrolled Yankton School District students until the end of the 2020-2021 School Year!
- Face masks are required for any parent/guardian picking up meals for their students.
- Parents can order meals through a Google Doc form. The link and the menu can be found on the Child Nutrition page on the Yankton School District website. Please complete one form per student per week. The link to the form is https://forms.gle/Jfdf4hxx7pewSrFL7
If you have any questions, please contact Child Nutrition either by phone 605-665-8379 or email Sandi Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to Remember for Next week:
Monday October 26th- Last Monday Pick-up! Students will receive 5 Breakfasts and 5 Lunches for the week
No Wednesday Pick-up!! Sign up by noon today for Pick-up on Friday!
Friday October 30th- First Friday Pick-up Day! Students will receive 5 Breakfasts and 5 Lunches for the following week